Texas Masters in Education
The state of Texas ranks among the highest in the country in awarding bachelor’s and master’s degree, yet ranks last in percentage of population with a high-school diploma. However, Texas state educators are working to address this discrepancy, and were recently commended by The American Diploma Project (ADP) Network as the only state in the country to implement all of the ADP’s key college and career readiness policies.
Teachers in math, science, Spanish and bilingual education, and special education are especially needed in Texas right now. By obtaining your master’s degree, you’ll be ready to meet the needs facing Texas students, and become more eligible to find a job in the specialty of your choice.
Find Schools offering Masters Degree Programs in Education
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- General Education - Master of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- Global Training and Development - Master of Education
- And more...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Master of Arts in Education
- Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)