Wyoming Masters in Education
Wyoming features the second-highest percentage of high-school graduates in the nation, yet ranks near the bottom in percentage of people with a bachelor’s degree or higher. With the Wyoming Accountability in Education Act, signed into law in the spring of 2012, work has begun in creating an educational system that will help all students advance in college and career readiness; as well as provide valuable information to parents, students, and teachers to keep everyone involved and accountable.
Your continuing education will provide you with the latest learning techniques and subject knowledge required to take Wyoming students—and your own teaching career—to the next level.
Find Schools offering Masters Degree Programs in Education
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- General Education - Master of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- Global Training and Development - Master of Education
- And more...
University of Wyoming
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science
- Adult Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership
- Special Education
- School Counseling
- Literacy Education
- Mathematics Education
- Science Education
32 credit hours or 24 months
Click here to request more information.