Wyoming Masters in Education
Wyoming features the second-highest percentage of high-school graduates in the nation, yet ranks near the bottom in percentage of people with a bachelor’s degree or higher. With the Wyoming Accountability in Education Act, signed into law in the spring of 2012, work has begun in creating an educational system that will help all students advance in college and career readiness; as well as provide valuable information to parents, students, and teachers to keep everyone involved and accountable.
Your continuing education will provide you with the latest learning techniques and subject knowledge required to take Wyoming students—and your own teaching career—to the next level.
Find Schools offering Masters Degree Programs in Education
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- MS - Teaching and Learning
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- MEd - Reading Education
- Special Education - Master of Education
- Instructional Leadership - Master of Education
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Secondary Education
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Elementary Education
University of Wyoming
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science
- Adult Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership
- Special Education
- School Counseling
- Literacy Education
- Mathematics Education
- Science Education
32 credit hours or 24 months
Click here to request more information.